Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Reflection Day 2

I can't believe how much writing I have produced in only two days. From blogging to poetry, my short story about cemetary beach, and my prezi presentation on my digital timeline of writing.  My fingers should freeze up any moment from typing and scribbling my pencil across the page.  There have been a lot of good ideas flowing today.  I took to the idea of what is writing? It is so different to so many people. To some self-realization and others punishment.  It makes me think how I portray writing in my classroom.  I think of A Purificaiton from this morning, "I have not been happy enough."  I get so caught up in get this assignment done so it can hang on the wall when the real important part I'm missing.  The process--the give and take of writing that feels smothered by school and apparently by me.  I need to create a happy space of experimentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment